The Mobil Dynagear Series of premium performance open gear lubricants is designed to provide outstanding protection of heavily loaded open gear sets exposed to a wide range of operating conditions. The Mobil Dynagear Series is based on lithium thickener technology, carefully chosen high performance additives and high viscosity semi-synthetic base fluids. These components synergistically provide a lubricant film that firmly adheres to lubricated surfaces. All members of the Mobil Dynagear Series are formulated solvent free and provide excellent dispensability without the use of chlorinated or hydrocarbon solvents.
The Mobil Dynagear Series' solvent free technology can help to significantly reduce run-off that can occur during lubricant application. Reduced run-off can help to establish a cohesive lubricating film quickly and enable optimization of the lubricant dispensing systems. A properly set-up dispensing system helps produce less waste while delivering the optimum lubricant film required to protect the gear set. The Mobil Dynagear Series can help reduce handling and waste disposal costs and the impact of fugitive emissions on the environment associated with the use of hydrocarbon solvents.
The Mobil Dynagear Series does not contain carbon black or asphalt. Additionally, the Mobil Dynagear Series does not form hardened tar like materials in the gear tooth root, does not flake off at low temperatures, can help keep spray injectors from plugging and has excellent low temperature pumpability. The Mobil Dynagear Series premium performance technology enables simpler and potentially less expensive clean-up of the gear teeth and guard, helping to reduce the amount of maintenance and inspection work necessary on critical open gear systems.
Features and Benefits
Mobil Dynagear 800 Extra, 600 SL, 2000, and 4000 are leading members of the Mobil Industrial Lubricants offered greases. The Mobil Dynagear Series of products have been specifically designed by ExxonMobil formulation technologists and are backed by our worldwide technical support staff.
The Mobil Dynagear Series was specifically formulated to meet the needs of heavily loaded gearsets commonly found in the mining industry that require exceptional EP /Anti-Wear performance and which would remain in place even in tough conditions of water spray, dust and dirt, and high and low temperatures.
• The Mobil Dynagear Series of open gear lubricants are highly recommended for shovel dipper sticks and racks, swing gears (circle), propel system bushings, crowd gears, sheave bearings and undercarriage lubrication points.
• Mobil Dynagear 800 Extra and Mobil Dynagear 600 SL are recommended as all season multi-purpose greases and as low temperature open gear lubricants.
• Mobil Dynagear 2000 is specifically designed for use in applications operating at higher ambient temperatures and requiring greater film thickness.
• Mobil Dynagear 800 Extra meets the requirements of P&H SHOVELS 464 OGL for the lubrication of open gears.
• Mobil Dynagear 4000 is recommended by ExxonMobil for the lubrication of the hoist gear on Caterpillar Mining Electric Shovel Hoist Drum Gear sets and in applications where an extra heavy open gear lubricant is desired.
• The Mobil Dynagear Series is recommended by ExxonMobil for use in mining, grinding, mill applications and other industrial applications, where the grease is dispensed through central grease systems
• Mobil Dynagear 800 Extra is suitable for use as an all-season, multi-purpose grease for on-board systems on heavy duty equipment where NLGI 00 grade greases are recommended.