Description The Castrol Tection Monograde 10W, 30, 40 and 50 lubricants are mineral based, monograde diesel engine oils specifically designed to provide effective performance in a number of applications. The Castrol Tection Monogrades are quality engine oils recommended for turbocharged or naturally aspirated diesel engines, operating under severe conditions where a monograde oil is required.
• Castrol Tection Monograde 10W is recommended for hydraulic systems of civil engineering and construction equipment.
• Castrol Tection Monograde 30 is recommended for on-highway trucks, off-road construction and civil engineering equipment, light commercial diesel engines.
• Castrol Tection Monograde 40 is recommended for on-highway trucks, off-road construction, civil engineering and mining equipment, commercial vehicle diesel engines.
• Castrol Tection Monograde 50 is recommended for use in Fuller synchromesh gearboxes in commercial vehicles. Advantages / Features
• Reduce operating and maintenance costs.
• Formulated with carefully selected additives.
• Reduces oil consumption.
• Added dispersancy / detergency preventing ring sticking and breakages.
• Excellent thermal stability.
• Greater engine performance by controlling oil thickening in service.
Protects against oxidation and rust.
• Increased wear resistance on moving parts provided by selected anti-wear additives.
• Excellent protection against the formation and combination of deposits, rust and corrosion.