Hot Forging Liquid Emulsified With Water
• Does not contain graphite
• Does not contain oil
* Shell Fenella Fluid F 601 graphite and
an oil-free, water-soluble
hot forging fluid.
* Mold in hot forging process of steel
used as a separator.
* Product hammer, mechanical and friction
presses; in tough operations
even complex parts
shows high success in production.
* Shell Fenella Fluid F 601 Schuller
It can also be used in operations.
* Of the material on the mold
easy separation from the surface
providing and lubricating performance
a very high white film
forms a layer. This movie
layer of high mold
even at temperatures
its holding feature is very high,
of metal during forming
allows it to flow easily.
* Thanks to its special formulation
at high dilution rates i.e.
at low concentrations
allows use. This
thanks to the decrease in product consumption
It provides. Shell Fenella Fluid F 601
molds by minimizing wear
ensures their longevity.
* Compared to other products containing oil
feature to create smoke or
there is no risk of flare.
In this way, mold breaks or
risks such as rapid wear are eliminated
It is eliminated. Also hygienic properties
has been designed with in mind.
RECOMMENDED CONCENTRATION VALUES
The rate to be used varies according to the difficulty of the operation:
• Mechanical and friction presses: 3 - 10%
Hammer: 10 - 15%
The solution can be applied by spraying method.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL FEATURES
Shell Fenella Fluid F 601
pH (pure product) DIN 51369 7.8
Refractometer Factor 2.3