BP Tractran 9 is a low viscosity tractor transmission fluid intended for use in power shift transmissions and where oil immersed clutches, brakes and fluid couplings are incorporated in the drive-line.
• Excellent wear protection and frictional characteristics for wet brakes and power-take-off clutches.
• Good thermal / oxidation stability and high level of shear stability.
• Excellent anti-corrosion and anti-rust properties.
BP Tractran 9 meets the transmission requirements of:
• Allison C4
• API GL-4 (low speed / high torque)
• Caterpillar TO-2
• ZF TE ML 05 (tractors) / ZF TE ML 06
• Denison HF-0 / HF-1 / HF-2
• Sauer Sunstrand
• Sperry Vickers 1-286-S / M295OS
BP Tractran 9 can be used wherever the following specifications are called for:
• Ford M2C 134-D
• John Deere J20C/D
• Massey Ferguson M1127 / M1129A / M1141
• Case MS 1207
All packs should be stored under cover. Where outside storage is unavoidable, drums should be laid horizontally with the bungs parallel to the ground to avoid the possible ingress of water and the obliteration of drum markings. Products should not be stored above 60ºC, exposed to hot sun or freezing conditions.